Welcome to the Peachtree City Fire Rescue Department Online Burn Permit
. Clear your browser history before using this page as bookmarked pages may not work correctly.
Please read the following guidelines:
Commercial Burning is NOT PERMITTED in Peachtree City.
- The safest method of burning is by using a commercially available metal burn container or barrel. .
- An open fire must be 50 feet for any structure and 10 feet from a fence.
- A burn container or barrel must be 25 feet from any structure and 10 feet from a fence
- Burn Permits MUST be obtained daily and are good only on the date issued. Permits expire at sunset daily.
- Burn piles may not be larger than 5 feet by 5 feet and 3 feet high.
- Only the burning of garden trash, yard debris and brush is permitted. The burning of garbage, rubbish, tires, household items, construction debris, treated lumber, adhesives, paints, stains, plastics, foam and other products is prohibited.
- The use of flammable or combustible liquids to start or fuel a fire is prohibited.
- The fire MUST be attended at all times until it is completely extinguished.
- Fire extinguishing equipment such as a charged garden hose, shovel, rake or shovel shall be readily available.
- Fires must be fully extinguished by nightfall.
When the information is complete, please press submit. It is not required that a printed copy be kept on site.