- NEW On-Line Crime or Incident Reporting
On-Line Crime or Incident Reporting
Welcome to the Peachtree City Police Department Citizen Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency please call 911. Using this online reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a temporary copy of the report for free. If you answer yes or "I don't know" to any of the following call 911 to report your incident:
1. Is this an emergency or is the incident or crime in progress?
2. Is the suspect/offender/person of interest on the scene, or on the way to the scene of the incident?
3. Is there any evidence to process or property to collect from the scene of the incident? Note that the on-line reporting system allows you to attach documents, and attach pictures.
4. Is a firearm involved in this incident in any way?
If you answered no to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
See the words: "Your report has been submitted."
Be immediately given a tracking number for your report.
Be able to print a temporary copy of the report for your records.
All cases filed using the Citizen Police Reporting System will be reviewed by a sworn police officer prior to being accepted.
Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Peachtree City Police Department Citizen Police Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
Child Custody Order Violation, Harassing Phone Calls, Hit and Run, Minor Motor Vehicle Collisions, Identity Theft, Lost Property, Traffic Complaints, Theft, Vandalism/Criminal Damage/Criminal Trespass, and Vehicle Burglary/Entering Auto
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Desk Officer Reporting System" button below to begin.