- Feature Links
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
The City of Peachtree City has established an ADA Coordinator to investigate and seek to resolve any complaints regarding participation, the benefit of, or discrimination or retaliation under any of the city or its sub-recipients programs.
Any person who believes that they have been subjected to discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion, or family status in any of the city's programs, services, or activities may file a complaint with the city's ADA Coordinator: