Alcohol Licenses

Businesses selling alcoholic beverages by the drink, by the package, or wholesale, must obtain an Alcohol License from the City of Peachtree City and from the State of Georgia. There are several forms below that will provide assistance, or you may contact Yasmin Julio via email or at City Hall, 770-632-4261, with questions.