Facility Rentals

Did you know that you can rent many of our recreation facilities for parties, corporate events or other functions?

Plan your child’s birthday at the Kedron Fieldhouse and Pool...or a picnic for your office at Picnic Park - reserved especially for you!

Click HERE for Kedron birthday party rentals

Click HERE for all other facility rentals

Online reservation requests are for PRIVATE RENTALS only.  All public events and any private event that includes fundraising or sales, the use of tents/canopies, food trucks or catering, portable toilets, alcohol, amplified sound, inflatables or other equipment requires a special event permit. Please visit the Special Events Permit Page for more information on obtaining a permit.

If you have any additional questions, please contact Parks and Recreation at 770-631-2525 or via email Recreation for more information.