Donations & Volunteers
Make PTC Great...Participate!
Careful planning can create a city, but it takes people to make the community. Peachtree City is no exception. Volunteer opportunities in Peachtree City abound to help keep this a great place to live, and fit a wide range of interests, abilities, and schedules.
Local Organizations List - see a listing of links to local civic and non-profit organizations
City & City Partners:
The City of Peachtree City maintains donation accounts for specific projects that members of the community have developed a plan and are actively working to raise funds.
- Peachtree City History Time Line Project - City Hall Plaza
Peachtree City accepts applications at certain times each year for the following boards. The Mayor and Council appoint the members.
- Airport Authority - Owns and manages Atlanta Regional Airport Falcon Field
- Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) - Reinvests the Hotel / Motel tax dollars to promote tourism.
- Planning Commission - Reviews and approves development plans, and advises Council on zoning and annexation requests.
- Adopt-A-Mile, Path, or Park (PDF) - Help keep our community clean and beautiful through regular litter removal, and save money on your annual Stormwater bill.
- Keep Peachtree City Beautiful - Focuses on Recycling and Litter Control
- Southern Conservation Trust - Manages Peachtree City nature areas.
- Volunteer Firefighter Association- 105 North Peachtree Pkwy, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Police Auxiliary
- Community Emergency Response Team(CERT)
- Report Graffiti
- Neighborhood Watch / Business Watch
Recreation & Library
- Library Volunteers - volunteers assist with shelving and other duties. Applications available at the PTC Library. Please email Paul Lentz for additional information
- Sports Associations - operate many of Peachtree City's athletic programs