The following payment methods are accepted for citations:
- Personal Checks
- The defendant's name must be printed on the check. No startup checks or counter checks are accepted.
- Checks must have a current address and phone number.
- The citation number (including the letters) must be noted on the check.
- Parents may use their personal checks for defendants 18 or under still living at home.
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- -The court office may refuse large amounts of coins as payment.
- Debit or Credit Cards- MasterCard or Visa
- The defendant's name must match the name on the credit or debit card.
- All cards must be associated with a bank. No pre-paid cards or refund cards are accepted.
- Cards with the name listed as "Preferred Customer", "Valued Customer", or left blank are not accepted.
- Business cards or checks are not accepted unless the business itself has been cited.
Note: Please make any checks, money orders, or cashier's checks payable to Peachtree City.
If you have missed court, please contact the Municipal Court to speak with a court clerk about the fine amount and payment procedures. Methods of payment for citations that have missed court are cash, cashier's check, or money order only. Legal Photo I.D. must be presented at the time of payment. This includes a valid state driver's license, a valid state I.D., a valid U.S. Passport, or a valid U.S. Military I.D.
- All payments for arraignment court dates are due by 1:00 p.m. the Monday before court (Wednesday) to avoid an appearance in court.
- Payments are accepted in person, online, or through the mail. If mailing a citation, you must mail the original yellow citation with any payment. Photocopies are not accepted. All payments, including those through the mail, must be received by the payment deadline.
- Payment by phone are not accepted.
- If you have missed court, please contact the Municipal Court for payment instructions and fine amounts.
- Payment for citations on a trial date are not accepted outside the court date.