Where can I get my child car seat checked?
The Police Department and the Fire Department both provide child car seat check services by appointment. Walk-ins are available depending on the availability of an on-duty officer that is certified to assist in the installation. Contact the Police Department at 770-487-8866 or the Fire Department at 770-631-2526 to schedule an appointment.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up to be notified of emergency notices in my community?
2. How do I hire an off duty officer to provide security or traffic control for my event?
3. Can the police check my house while I am on vacation?
4. How can I get a copy of a report or an accident report?
5. How do I compliment an officer?
6. Where can I get my child car seat checked?
7. Where do I pay my traffic ticket fine?
8. How can I sign up to be alerted to an emergency at my home or business?
9. How do I locate the Community Officer assigned to my neighborhood?
10. How do I make a complaint against the department or an officer?